Advanced Patient Management Solutions
Patient Care Monitor / Patient Reported Outcomes
The Patient Care Monitor integrates patient-reported outcomes into the EMR and ensures it is deployed as part of the Oncology Care Model.
Monitor and track patient symptoms at the point-of-care and in between visits with a validated Core Symptom Survey.
Meet reporting requirements of organizations and alternative payment models such as QOPI, OCM, CoC and MIPS.
Enable real-time management with live dashboards on patient-reported outcomes that include:
- Complete Review of Systems (eg: Core Symptom Survey)
- Psychosocial Distress Screening (eg: PHQ2, PHQ9)
- Tobacco Use Screening and History
- CAHPS Oncology Patient Satisfaction/Experience Survey
- ECOG Assessment
- Falls Risk Assessment
- Learning Needs Assessment
- Quality of Life (eg: FACT)